Our priority at Jonen, incorporating Jonen Shipping Ltd and Jonen Shipping (Midlands) Ltd is to keep your personal information safe and secure.
We will keep your data secure and only store it for as long as necessary and only for the purposes of our current business association.
You have the right to access any data we hold for you at any time. Should you wish for your data to be deleted from our records, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information about Customers
In the course of inquiring about or using the services of Jonen, or registering on, or using our website you may be asked for, among other things, the following Personal Information: your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number, business contact information, and other registration information. We may also request payment information that, in some cases, may constitute Personal Information. In addition, we may obtain market data on customers and potential customers from third-party sources, i.e. credit agencies; this information may include limited Personal Information, such as contact details of company representatives.
How Jonen uses the information
Jonen Shipping Limited and Jonen Shipping (Midlands) Limited uses the Personal Information it collects to provide its services to customers and for other legitimate business purposes, including:
- to respond to inquiries about our services;
- to coordinate with shippers, consignees, carriers, drivers, warehouses, distributors and other supply-chain participants on the dispatch and delivery of loads;
- to tender loads to carriers;
- to track and provide updates on the status and location of loads;
- to create and manage accounts
- to process and collect payments and to make payments;
- to process claims received in connection with our services;
- to perform auditing, invoicing, and reconciliation activities;
- to provide customer support and respond to requests, questions and comments;
- to offer services that may be of interest;
- to communicate by email, mobile text (SMS) messaging, telephone call or other means;
- to ease use of our services and website by eliminating the need to re-enter information.